Whether your odor issue is of a biological or environmental nature we have a safe and highly effective solution to your odor problem! We utilize a hospital grade disinfectant to eliminate odors. We do not use fragrances or perfumes to mask your problems. Our application is non-toxic, biodegradable and scent free. Using the Smart Touch Sanitizing System we are able to eliminate foul odors by breaking down odor-causing bacteria at a molecular level. Whether your problem is stale food, tobacco, fire, animal or human related we have a safe and effective approach that leaves your indoor environment smelling fresh and clean.
In the spring of 2010 we became a licensed applicator using the Smart Touch Sanitizing System (click here for more information). Utilizing a variable particle applicator (VPA) we are capable of applying a hospital grade disinfectant to all surfaces in your home office or facility. Our Smart Touch application is capable of eliminating 99.999% of all bacteria and viruses as well as mold, mildew, pet dander and other allergens and odors that work to weaken our immune systems. Bacteria and viruses eliminated include but are not limited to: MRSA, Staph, and HIV, Hepatitis and flu and cold viruses. The formula we utilize is non-toxic, biodegradable, scent free and is safe on all surfaces and color fast materials and requires no wiping or rinsing.